How to take care of attics? Need for Proper attic cleaning sessions!
The attic is a very simple area in any office or house, which is located right below the pitched part of roofs. Most people use the region to store various materials. Today, people use their attics as a “small bedroom” with heat exchangers and air conditioners. For this prime reason, attics should be cleaned regularly. Attic cleaning is easy said than done. Attics that are not cleaned regularly would ruin the home’s feel and outlook. This is why most people hire “experts”, when it comes to attic cleaning.
A safer house
Experts state that attic irritants and allergens have the ability to seep into your kitchen, living area and bedrooms through doors, heating systems, cooling units, ceiling hatches and recessed lights. As a result attic cleaning has to be broken down systematically and followed regularly for a safer house.
Basics of attic cleaning sessions
Professionals, who specialize in cleaning attics, tend to focus on the following basis:
1) Initially, they would dust the rafters, walls, dirt in fixtures, roof trusses, attic fan blades and window frames. The cleaning would be done with a special cloth that is electro statically charged.
2) Secondly, the attics would be vacuumed with the help of an efficient HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter system. The customized system has to be handled with a pinch of professionalism. HEPA is designed to channel through air (vacuum) and eradicate dirt, including microscopic particles.
3) Thirdly, the professional attic cleaners tend to use bags that would make debris disposal easy and effortless!
Eradicating irritants from attics!
The phase of attic cleaning would remain incomplete if irritants are not kept away from the “huge space”. Patrons who have prevented the growth of mold and sealed out vermin, have reduced the amount of irritants in their attics. Here are few tips on how to save the “large space” from insects:
1) Handling small openings – Small cracks and leaks in the roof will let insects seep in. Thus, the attic cleaning session must start from your roof’s angles. Broken, missing and lose shingles must be repaired for a better attic.
2) Cleaning dust from attics – Many people daunt the idea of cleaning dust from their attics. However, dust must be removed because it would comprise of vermin feces, saliva and urine! As gross as it sounds, people who fail to clean the dust in their attics are much inclined to compromise on their health.